"We were quite impressed with your professionalism, responsiveness, patience and a positive attitude. You took the time to explain the process and the design to us. The quality of your work speaks for itself."
Sol was a pleasure to work with. We had Outdoors and Beyond do quite a bit in our backyard: they put in artificial turf, stamped concrete, a firepit, a bbq, landscaping, and some ambiance lighting. The work was done with great quality and within the original time frame they had given us. Sol and his team are very professional and courteous.
"My completely remodeled backyard and pool are wonderful. We enjoy sitting under the pergola after swimming in the pool almost every day. We've hosted several parties, and our friends always marvel at the beautiful construction and landscaping. We've even kept using the pool service and landscaping service that worked on our project. All of the subcontractors were great and communicated well with the contractor."
We were really concern and very hesitant at first. We went through maybe 8-10 proposals from other pool companies including family member who owns a pool construction company. When we met Sol, owner of outdoors and beyond, my wife and I had a good feeling that outdoor and beyond was going to be the company to build our pool. Sol, was very honest and his price was great. Sol promised us that the pool would be built in six weeks or he would pays us $100 a day for everyday he passes from due date. Sol, also told me that we don't pay for any work he does not do that week. Sol, kept his promise and it was a very pleasant experience to deal with a true professional. As a retired cop, I had my guard up but Sol and his team really came through and delivered a beautiful pool and built in BBQ.
We have our dream back yard!! Well done Sol!!
Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. was founded by Sol Navama, President and Owner. Sol started his career in 1974 as a Landscape Contractor. Not before long, Sol realized his passion for landscape design and installation.
As a landscaper, Sol started to incorporate Pools and Hardscape into his landscape design, which completed the entire outdoor residential environment. Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. was born.
Outdoors and Beyond was founded on the principles of creative, innovative design with integrity, attention to details, compounded by high standards of customer service.
Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. enjoys over thirty years of residential and commercial landscaping, giving Outdoors and Beyond the ability to design a turn-key projects, including pools and Hardscapes through completelandscaping and lighting.
Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. was recognized by several trades associations with awards for its accomplishments. Many customers have expressed their feeling and appreciation to its design, installation and service in a form of reviews on Angie’s List, Yelp, Houzz and other publications.
When choosing a Designer / Contractor, there are many factors to consider. The following is a list of reasons why you would consider Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. as your Designer and Contractor for the next project:
1. Our contract indicates the projected length of time to complete the project along with consequent penalty.
2. With the exception of the down payment ($1,000.00) allowed by Law, Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. shall only invoice for work completed – no advance payment is required.
3. Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. is licensed in three categories. C-53 – Pool Contractor’s license, specializing in new and remodeled Pools and Spas construction. C-27 – Landscape Contractor’s license specializing in Landscape Design and installation, B – General Contractor’s license specializing in design and home construction and improvement. The three licenses enable us to provide a 100% turn key projects.
4. Our work is engineered and permitted when required and it is subject to city final approval and acceptance.
5. Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. is covered by $1,000,000 liability insurance and $ 2,000,000 aggregate, Workman Compensation and Auto Insurance as required by Law.
6. Outdoors and Beyond, Inc. is bonded as required by Law.
7. Our pool structures are guaranteed for life (none transferable).
8. All our pool equipment are guaranteed for three years parts and labor.
9. Your conceptual Design fee shall be credited back to you and used against the final payment of your project.